Welcome to the AMMOS Instrument Toolkit (AIT) documentation!¶
The AMMOS Instrument Toolkit (Formerly the Bespoke Links to Instruments for Surface and Space (BLISS)) is a Python-based software suite developed to handle Ground Data System (GDS), Electronic Ground Support Equipment (EGSE), commanding, telemetry uplink/downlink, and sequencing for JPL International Space Station and CubeSat Missions. It is a generalization and expansion of tools developed for a number of JPL ISS missions.
The AMMOS Instrument Toolkit was formerly known as “AIT”. You will see references to this, especially in the API Documentation and code snippets, since the internal software structure still maintains that provenance.
- Installation and Environment Configuration
- Setting up a New Project with AIT
- API Documentation
- Command Line Utilities
- Introduction to AIT Configuration
- Command Dictionary Introduction
- Telemetry Dictionary Introduction
- API Module Introduction
- EVR Introduction
- Limits Introduction
- Database API
- Command & Data Handling Tables
- Binary Stream Capture Introduction